Tamanu Oil is a natural nut oil produced from the nut kernels of the Tamanu Tree using Cold Pressed Extraction Method. Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophyllum) is a species with several varieties that can be found in parts of South-East Asia, Southern India and Melanesian Islands. Tamanu is an evergreen tree and a member of the Mangosteen family. It is a slow growing tree and can grow up to 30 metres in height.
The Tamanu tree blooms twice annually with fragrant, white flowers, which later yield clusters of yellow-skinned spherical fruit nut,and from this a sticky oil is cold-pressed
Tamanu Oil possesses a unique fatty acid, Calophylllic Acid, which supports the regeneration of new tissue. Other components include Lactone (antibiotic), anti-inflammatory agents such as Calophyllolide and Courmarins as well as other types of lipids.
• Powerful Skin Regenerator – promotes growth of new, healthy skin tissue
• Repairs epidermal cells of dry, damaged skin (anti - ageing)
• Helps accelerate wound healing
• Helps clear acne and acne scars
• Helps reduce scar tissue, eczema, psoriasis
• Athletes Foot
• Helps relieve pain of shingles and sciatica
• Helps eliminate foot and body odour
• Helps reduce sun damage
• Pure 100% Cold Pressed, Non GMO
• Wild Harvested
Suggested Application: Apply topically, directly to the surface of the affected skin. May be used 2 to 4 times daily if necessary. The oil absorbs readily into the skin, leaving skin smooth and soft without heavy residual oiliness. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Pure, 100% Cold Pressed, Non GMO
- Wild Harvested
- Powerful Skin Regenerator
- Helps reduce scar tissue, Eczema, Psoriasis