Organic Ashwagandha oil
Ashwagandha, a powerful herb with a broad array of uses under Ayurveda. As a general tonic it work as calmer of the nerves, a rejuvenator, a mild sedative, calmer of the nerves, and one of the best herbs for the cure of Vata disparities. Ashwaganda is a Sanskrit word which literally means “someone having smell of a horse”, to one who takes it. Ashwagandha revitalizes the blood plasma, muscle tissue, bone marrow, and reproductive tissue. This amazing tonic has broad benefits for all conditions from weakness or tissue, deficiency in children and the elderly.
In addition, it is also helpful in fighting debility due to chronic diseases, overwork, or lack of sleep as a result of mental exhaustion. Being a sattvic herb, Ashwagandha has soothing effects to the elusive levels of the body and the mind. Though there are many uses of Ashwagandha, but for specific regenerative purposes, milk decoction is best. Together with milk it enhances the nutritive effects of Ashwagandha. This combination very effective in slowing aging process and acts as a catalyst for body metabolism. This preparation is very sattvic and brings lucidity and nourishment, peace, endurance, and it encourages a deep, natural and dreamless sleep. It is good for tea but to make extracts that are beneficial for formulating more compound preparations.
- Rejuvenative tonic to the muscle, bones, and nerves
- Calming and grounding to the nerves, great for Vata
- Stimulating and supportive of the reproductive system, a mild aphrodisiac
- Strengthening to the respiratory system
Suggested Use: Massage for weak and wasting muscles in any part of the body, particularly soothing to inflamed nerves, arthritic and dry joints, the head, and the chest.
Each 100ml of certified organic Sesame oil is processed with decotion extract (0,4g each) of :
1. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
2. Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica)
3. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
4. Vibhitaki (Terminaliabellirica)
5. Chandana (Santalum album)
6. Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
7. Kantakari (Solanum surattense)
And fine paste (0.4g each) of :
8. Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
9. Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
10. Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
11. Manjista (Rubia cordifolia)
12. Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
Certified Organic Product!
♥ Made with Organic Herbs.
♥ No Heavy Metals.
♥ No Added Artificial Flavours.
♥ No Chemical preservatives.
♥ No Pesticides.
♥ No genetically Modified Crop Material used.
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only, Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.