What is a herbal Hair Mask?
Much like a face mask, an herbal hair mask can be a variety of ancient Ayurvedic herbs mixed with a base – usually water or a carrier oil – and applied onto the hair for a period before washing it off.
What goes into the masks vary from Eggs to Neutral Henna powder – Ayurvedic herbs however bring another dimension of nourishment, strength, and long-term care to your hair.
Ayurvedic Herbs must have for hair care
- Ziziphus – From the Jujube plant, Aids in protecting hair from dryness by depositing a tin moisture of retentive layer on the hair and skin. Great for when hair is exposed to harsh sunlight and intense weather conditions.
- Bhringraj -This well-known herb promotes hair growth and aids in preventing grey hair.
Botanical Name – Eclipta Alba
- Amla – As well as a great Vitamin C booster it is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties making it ideal or the scalp.
Botanical Name – Emblica officinalis
- Shikakai – Ayurvedic remedy for long healthy hair. The active ingredients of shikakai provides the essential oils and vitamins necessary or hair growth.
Botanica Name – Acacia concinna
- Methi – Also known as Fenugreek in powder form, this spicy aromatic herbs aids in hair loss and gives the scalp a refreshing boost.
- Neem – Desi wonder for hair herbs, it helps in countering hair thinning that can come from pollution stress or medication therefore promoting hair growth.
Botanical Name – Azadirachta indica
These are just some of the great herbs used in Ayurvedic practices for hair care.
For more products, ranges and information visit our website!
Pssst! Use coupon code below for 5% off your next order
** One usage per customer **
** Code valid only for products in Henna Subcatergory **