An ideal rejuvenating massage oil
About Santhwanam Oil
SANTHWANAM OIL helps improve blood circulation, mental clarity and also strengthens all tissues, improving strength and longevity. Additionally, is not only effective in rheumatic conditions and relaxes the mind, but also acts as an emollient to the Skin, which tones it up through essential nourishment and moisturization. The experts at Kerala Ayurveda, have formulated a consolidated solution called SANTHWANAM OIL to help you in countering some crucial symptoms of health deteriorating problems.
Ayurvedic Herbs in Santhwanam Oil
Santhwanam oil is prepared using four key ingredients Bala, Devadaru, Manjistha, and Sariva.
- Bala is Sida cordifolia, known as country mallow
- It is helpful in balancing all three doshas
- It is anti-inflammatory and is used in the treatment of arthritis and muscle stiffness
- The oil is used in the treatment of facial paralysis and cervical spondylitis
- It can be used for treating neuro-muscular diseases
- It is helpful in improving blood circulation
- It rejuvenates the tissues
- Manjistha is Rubia cordifolia or red madder root
- It is known in Ayurveda as an herb for rejuvenation
- It can be used to treat varicose veins, eczema, and psoriasis
- It is useful in improving the working of the immune system to improve general health
- When used on the skin, it nourishes and rejuvenates
- It has blood purifying and anti-oxidative properties
- Devadaru is Cedrus deodara, which is the Himalayan cedar
- It is useful in the treatment of nerve diseases and problems. It can be used for those suffering from paralysis
- It is anti-inflammatory and reduces skin itching and swelling
- It is helpful when used in massage to reduce pain from headaches, and arthritis
- It can be helpful for those suffering from cervical spondylosis and arthritis
- Sariva is Hemidesmus indicus, known as Indian sarsaparilla
- It is one of the ayurvedic medicines that can balance all three doshas
- It is helpful in the treatment of skin diseases
- It is helpful in removing ama toxins
- It is used to treat gout, joint stiffness, and sciatica
- It can help in detoxification of the blood and thus has a cleansing effectvl
Santhwanam is an ayurvedic massage oil from Kerala Ayurveda. This is an oil that when massaged to the skin nourishes and moisturizes it and provides many health benefits. This massage oil can be applied through self-massage by applying mildly on to the skin. It can be applied through a body massage or even as a part of steam therapy.
Santhwanam is an ayurvedic oil for varicose veins, which can be used in the treatment of many health conditions. It can relieve anxiety, improve the circulation of blood in the body, strengthen the body tissues, and improve strength and flexibility. The body massage oil india from Kerala Ayurveda can be helpful in treating many health conditions.