One of the most nutrient based plants in India, this green superfood is your one stop herb for all things healthy.
Moringa is loaded with antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds thus giving this plant many reputable; health benefits such as:
- Can assist in lowering blood sugar levels
- Can Assist to reduce inflammation
- May lower cholesterol
- contains healthy compounds like vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, folate, calcium, potassium, iron, Magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
- Helps with stress
- Increases Energy and sexual drive
COOKING WITH MORINGA
Spicy Moringa Leaf and egg stir-fry.
Moringa leaf cuts- 3 tablespoons
Tumeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Green chilly/dry chilly / chilly flakes-1 or 1/4 teaspoon
Cumin seeds/ powder- 1/4 teaspoon
Curry leaves -Optional
Shredded coconut fresh or dessigated.-2 table spoons
Salt to taste
onion – big sliced
Mustard seeds. – 1/4 teaspoon
choice of cooking oil- 2 table spoon
pepper powder -1/4 teaspoon
Soak the moringa leaf cuts (https://www.ayurorganic.com.au/…/moringa-loose-leaf…/) in 3 cups of water and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes . Drain off water and let the leaf absorb the rest of it. moringa cuts does not need to be rinsed more than once as it has been washed prior to being cut and dried. rinsing it too many times will remove its natural goodness and flavour.Add ingredients 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 all together in a bowl and mix well. keep aside for 5 minutes.Heat oil and splutter the mustard seeds- add the mixture (1-8) into the seasoned oil and stir the ingredients and leave to cook on low flame for several minutes. Do not over cook it as it will cook fast and turn dry.Meanwhile scramble the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper . Add the scrambles eggs into the cooked moringa cuts and toss until thoroughly combined.This dish can be consumed anytime of the day however you wish!Enjoy
Healthy Morning Moringa Smoothie
- 1-2 teaspoon organic moringa powder from https://www.ayurorganic.com.au/?s=moringa
- 2 cups any non -dairy milk
- 1 frozen banana
- Blend until smooth and creamy!
Moringa Chicken Soup
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 500gm bonless and skinless chicken thighs ( cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 4 cups organic chicken broth
- 2 cups of chopped bok choy
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon organic moringa powder
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring, until the onion starts to turn translucent, about 3 minutes. Add chicken and broth; cook, stirring, until the chicken is just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add bok choy), fish sauce, salt and pepper; continue simmering until the vegetables are tender and the flavors have melded, about 5 minutes more. Serve with rice
Organic Capsule, powder, extracts teas and so much more!