In Sanskrit, it is called Amalaki or Dhartriphala. It belongs to the family Euphorbiecae and its Botanical name is Emblica officinalis. We are an organization that is known as a distinguished formulator of Amla juice. Amla is one of the oldest natural herbs, which is gifted us by nature.Amla is enriched with vitamin C which is important for human beings.
* No added sugar.
* Without artificial colors and flavors.
* Processed from full mature Amla fruits.
* Packed in food grade container under hygienic condition. Using DM water for washing the fruits.
Manufactured in fully air-conditioned processing unit which has Modern State-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Our Amla juice is process under strict surveillance of our quality control unit members to avoid any kind of unhygienic tampering to our product.
* Dosage: 30 ml. twice a day before food.
* Available Packing Size: 500ml
Since this is natural product may vary in color and consistency. It will ot affect the quality of